Install A Program From A CD-ROM Or Floppy Disk!
Sunday, August 10, 2008
1. Log on to the computer as an administrator.
2. Click Start, and then click Control Panel.
3. Double-click Add or Remove Programs, and then click Add New Programs.
4. Click either CD or Floppy. Either an "Install Program from Floppy Disk" message or the CD-ROM Wizard prompts you to insert the first installation floppy disk or CD-ROM of the product.
5. Insert either the floppy disk or CD-ROM, and then click Next. When Setup starts, you must follow the prompts.
6. When Setup is complete, click Close to close the Add or Remove Programs window.
Note: When you use the Add or Remove Programs tool, you can install only the programs that are written for Windows-based operating systems.
Posted bySumedh at 11:58 PM
Labels: Win XP tips